I have finally finished watching a taiwan drama today... it was hanging halfway for quite long... super nice drama...hehe
I feel sad now... coz I have been spending money this holiday... I cant seems to stop buying clothes...haiz
anyway...I watched a movie on tue... the movie has already been out for so long... yet my parents wanted to watch money no enough 2 now... so I accompanied them after I went for dental and met ai li... I guess it was my 2nd movie with my parents...
we had ramen for dinner after that... ramen has already become one of their fav food ever since they tried it in japan... of course I like to eat ramen too!^^
It was at ajisen btw...
was out with jia en..peixin and meihui on thurs night... joy and klaire came later... we were at far east and later went to Mc to chill...
And when are we watching Wall E???=]
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]