The Stories
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Last day of lesson(tue) was good...
coz it ended as early as mon...
it was only 11am plus...
Me..jia en and poh hong decided to head down upper thomson rd to have good food...
initially wanted to eat prata,
but poh hong introduced us the fried rice and hor fan instead...
and that was our breakfast which was nice and full...haha
After that...we went to icekimo shop for taste of ice-cream!

Each of us got a scoop of blueberry cheesecake flavour...
Super nice...=]
We then headed to ashlee's house...
and ryan..lesley and vanessa was already there when we reached...
I did complained about how far her house was...
but after I saw her cute doggies, I wouldn't mind coming again..lol
She has got 6 doggies of the same breed(Schnauzer)...
we really spend most of our time playing with them...haha
and we did get to play her wii games too...
Now I will show the pics taken during shooting of a new drama yesterday...
I think I would never want to act that scene again in future...haha
the clothings were provided from their wardrobe...
and they did my makeup and hair too-.-
I hope no one will catch me on the tv again=/

after the 'makeover'..lol



ps: for the shoes I am holding and the not-fitting bag...lol

in some 'ulu' pub in chinatown...
anyway...dsa chalet was ytd(wed)...
most of us did not stay over though...
Our plans was to stay over at ashlee's house and drink...
The 6 of us in her room...
drinking,playing games,talking,laughing,playing with the dogs...
very fun indeed...
But...the dare part of the game was the worst ever in my life=X...
I shall kept it a secret though...LOL
We did not really sleep at all throughout the night...
Time passes quite fast too and we headed back after having prata at her house in the morning...
Photography-love (L)