here are all the pictures taken during oral defense... attire was smart casual... but I look like I'm wearing a school uniform la-.- our room... team members...
this was how we kill time while waiting for our accessors to question us...haha
these pictures below were taken very long ago... in the library... the stairway...
anyway...this week is consider the last week of school.. sch breaks starts on next wed officially... last lesson of studio prod. was quite stressful... initially I've decided not to attend last 3 problems of this module.. but was psycho by peixin to come for the last lesson...haha I've learn quite a lot actually for this elective... but it was scary!
Thurs's directing n performance class was also the last lesson.. it was cool... we get to go to the studio theatre for lesson... this was how it looks like... I am doing sound for that day... and it was quite fun at the backstage... this happens to one of the glass panel at trcc... the workers trying to get the broken glass down...
and my fav faci treated us canadian pizza! In conclusion... I love this elective module very much! no regrets taking!haha
now, my nerdy photos... trying out specs in the shop... my new specs...haha
I guess I couldn't stand this anymore...
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]