on tue...I had a 1st movie outing with the dsa ppl after sch... It was quite last minute but most of us are steady about it... we watched the dark knight... which I really find the visual and sound effects so interesting that I was glued to the screen...haha oh and all because of some mistakes from our tickets, we ended up gotten the most front row of all... so shitty la...causing my leg to be so uncomfortable... but still I enjoyed the movie...
I skipped sch on wed but came back after sch time for fyp 1 discussion... before that I went to bugis to shop with pz... wanted to buy tag heuer specs but found none in the same shop I saw long ago... how sad la..should have bought it that time... so after the discussions in sch, me,lesley,peixin,felice,ashlee,jonathan and ryan hangout at yishun... and to the usual place to eat and chat...
on thurs... I had an egg tarts making session at ck's hse with the girls... I rushed down to her house after sch and we bake till late...
our 1st try... our 2nd try... our last best tarts of all!
we made jelly too!
nice jelly!
I just presented fyp 1! and ya...it's finally over!
BUT...
Fyp 2 proposal needs to be submitted by next mon... Me and my new team mates are working on it now... Haha... so will update again soon...
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]