on monday... most of the dsa ppl skipped our classes again... and a few of us hangout together and we met for early breakfast... we thought of where to go for quite long and ended up going vennon's hse instead... all because we have ut at 4.15pm... which is the reason why we choose to stay around woodlands area... but slacking at vennon's house isn't very good idea too... coz it feels like as though we are slacking in school=X...haha
anyway today(wed)... as me..peixin and jia en left early for school and was heading towards causeway point... we made a last minute decision to go to cityhall instead... as we made our way to marina sq, we passed by this shokudo restaurant that sells jap pasta and pizza as the main... I initiated to have our dinner there but they wanted to explore more... so our 2nd choice was hans in marina sq... but we didn't choose that either after looking into the menu... thus we ended up choosing shokudo instead!Haha...
nice ambiance...
we ordered the same omelette pasta! tasted not too bad... just a little ex like all other restaurants... but I enjoy the experience there!=]
BTW...I don't think this is very accurate compared to the last test I did...
Here it is anyway... http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
Just presented fyp 1 last Saturday... will upload the pictures for the next post...
after knowing...I still think it's alrite.. and I didn't know why too
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]