My sch will starts again tomorrow... yup!1st day...coz there's no sch for me on wed and thurs! woohoo!LOL and it was the last semester of yr 3 already! time passes so fast=( I wonder how it will be like after all of us graduate. we will go our separate ways and move on with life. but will we still get in contact with each other? well I dunno... maybe too early to think about this...hmm
kana takuya tomorrow..the same faci as last year again. duno to say it is a good or bad thing=X Hmm..studio techniques..sounds more interesting than the other 2... I am like excited and not really excited about school. for different reasons of course. But I do have a good 3 weeks holiday...
on Tuesday... we were invited to ashlee's 21st birthday party. Happy Birthday again! I only have 2 pictures with me... better than nothing..haha
at the roof garden...
at ashlee's doorstep..lol px:don't ever drink again!LOL
I hope school will be fun tomorrow >.<
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]