The Stories
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
On friday night...
I met up with my chingay coral b people.
almost half of us turned up.
it's been sometime since we get in touch.
we have a nice dinner,
followed by a good dialogue at esplanade rooftop...
btw..pictures are not with me yet.
sunday was my working day...
It was so last min to hear my sec sch classmates cliques of girls (猪朋狗友=X) going to hang out..lol
joyling,cheryl,JH and SH managed to find me while I'm at work..haha
I haven seen JH and joyling for like almost 3 years!
they waited to hangout with me after my work.
they suggested going st james which is like so unprepared for me.
luckily we have free admission.
me, cheryl and SH doesn't intend to stay long too.




I can't believe I wear like this to club.

we ended up chilling at dragonfly.
I think sun's club was boring=X
I was asked to work on monday again...
but I chose late afternoon instead.
It was quite boring tending a shop alone with not many customers around.
I feel so paiseh today in front of a customer...
suddenly forgot my maths and had counting problems-.-
Photography-love (L)