So many friend's birthday falls on this popular month... Jonathan's birthday was on sunday. but till now we haven got a chance to celebrate with him..haha Yesterday, also celebrated dennis and friend's birthday.
Finally today's module seems a little more fun compared to the other 2. Plus, I didn't expect my faci will be handsome n cute..LOL I didn't even saw him before around school la.. surprisingly yea..LOL I realized 1 thing in common about my 3 male facis... they are all in their 20s only! If I'm not wrong la...haha
Anyway I think I have enough of ppl saying the same old thing again... I so hated rumors. all dsa and even 1/4 of dmn also knows about it..Wtf Don't test my limit please... U will never understand how it feels... Coz U are not me! It will be so good if we have never met each other. I admitted I am Bad... turning bad unknowingly by so many factors. what to do. luckily I still have my wonderful best friends. u know who u are...=]
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]