so sad... wanna work today but was sick. Vomited in the morning and had a fever. waited for an hr to see a doctor. I guess it was some virus/stomach flu. not too sure... But feeling slightly better already. But just in case,I won't be working today. Told boss last night yet now can't work. I hate to reject people once I agreed to something. But no choice!haiz... Waiting for SAT to come!=]
F1 race is starting tomorrow!cool! and tph will be one of the host!=]
Btw..I finally watched wall-e on tue after sch! Nice movie..but too tired that I missed a small part coz I fell asleep.LOL
By the way...the mystery person in my last post was xin ni...LOL that was taken in vivo last thursday...
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]