The Stories
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I have a reason for putting my blog to private.
Hate doing so actually but no choice.
F1 race has finally come to an end.
damn exciting..
too bad cute kimi raikkonen lost his control over his ferrari during his last few laps=P
Ok..the winner wasn't too bad though..haha
My resolution for next year: save money to buy F1 tix in Singapore!
Serious!=D
my work on sat night wasn't exactly good for me.
but still enjoyed being at the venue itself to experience the craze.

I was at gate 4!
took some courage to surveyor some ang mohs and other tourist.
some were quite helpful.
also thanks to that kind police lady for helping me!LOL
On friday,
I went cityhall with xin ni and peixin in hope to catch the f1.

The area was surrounded and we can only watched from a distance.
The sound was super nice!
but it eventually gets louder and hurting to my ears..
what I can see is only the top part of the f1..haha




even trishaw uncles were standing up to watch...

saw this at raffles shopping mall...
Yesterday's CFG was finally over!
It was the last CFG this month.
I like the video best...

I think I did miss something to blog about..
but too tired for now to continue...zZz
I'm on the top of the world looking
down on creation and the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found
ever since u've been around
your loves put me at the top of the world
Photography-love (L)