The Stories
Sunday, October 26, 2008

Omg Omg...
Fahrenheit is coming to singapore again!
Once again!I think I'm mad about them...lol
I wanna go their 1st concert!!!
Anyone want to go with me?
it's on 19th december!=]
I miss them so much!hahaha
Anyway...I just went school today for X-synthesis BBQ.
an Interest Group which I joined since year 1 sem 2.
so long didn't go back,
now it seems to be a little different.
used to have lots of fun with them.
Mostly didnt turn up, either the graduates seniors or busy ppl...
I so missed them la...
I guess far and yunting was thinking the same too!haha...
Let me name them out...(those didn't turn up)
George,JC,Glenn,Mimi,Clinston,Daryl,Khairul,the 2 Mohammad,Aidi...
who else did I miss out?haha...
But anyway...today's BBQ was fun too...
That yousof managed to entertained us with his craps and lame jokes...
if not, we will all be bored to death...lol

It's been so long we last hangout together!<3
Btw..I hangout with C.h.a.p on wednesday night at ck's house...
Nice talks and giggles too!=]
Oh..and I wanna watch Movie!!!
Photography-love (L)