The Stories
Friday, October 3, 2008
Interesting Quiz from Jia En..
TYPE YOUR FIRST NAME WITH YOUR...
1. FINGERS: Huiyan
2. CHIN: .;hgjiuhazhnb
3. ONE FINGER, EYES CLOSED: huiyasn
4. ELBOW: huiyan
5. NOSE: huyah (haha..crazy-.-)
6. PALM: huiyan
1. List four randoms you have.- "I love japan" tshirt (which till now I do not dare to wear yet=X)
- Braces...haha
- Red levis Specs
- Irritating brother=X
2. Have you ever slept in the back of a car?Yes...
3. Have you recently dyed your hair/cut it?Only Cut.
4. List four people that you look up to the most.- TAY PING HUI! (for his intellectualism and perceptions in life)=]
- Mr and Mrs Ikeda.(always wonderful mentor)
- Someone who was smart too.=]
5. How many pets do you own as of now?No more..used to have fishes...
6. Which do you prefer white or black?Black.
7. Who is your most played character?HUH...
8. Choose one or the other, not both: Being stuck on an island with a friend. or Being stuck on an island with 5 acquaintances.Actually...I don't mind being stuck on an island with 5 acquaintances as long as they must be my eye candies=X
9. Name three aspects that tell who you are.Short.Blur.imaginative.
10. If you could have a power what would it be?Make sure everyone treasure what they have.
11. Who was the last person you talked to?Jia En on the msn.
12. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?I don't remember saying that to anyone...haha
13. Write down the first five words that pop into your head.- tomorrow
- see
- chat
- paper
- pencil
14. What's one thing you wish you could do better?Piano skills.
15. Do you like the way you are?Not totally.
16. Choose, summer or winter:Winter!
17. Rain or snow?Snow!
18. Water or ice?Water...I don't like ice..haha
19. List two odd things about yourself.- Brush teeth quite long.
- I always fell asleep infront of my com=X
20. Which are two of your bad habits?- Took very long to brush teeth. (but faster than last time now..haha)
- Lazy to pack my stuffs.
21. What's 1 of your biggest pet peeve?sarcasm and suan-ing people...especially guys!LOL
Now list 6 people who should do this quiz:
- Anyone who views my blog..lol
23.list 15 people you have in mind now:1. AiLi
2. Chukeng
3. Peizhen
4. Yunting
5. Fareehah
6. Peixin
7. Xin Ni
8. Jia En
9. Ashlee
10. Meiqin
11. Lesley
12. Melvin
13. Elvin Ng=P
14. Tay Ping Hui=p
15. Ice Lemon Tea=P
Have u ever hugged 1? (AiLi)Think So last time?
What's the best memories you have of 10? (Meiqin)Primary School days life with her.
Why are you friends with 9? (Ashlee)Same course, same class before.
She is a nice friend.
when's the next time you're gonna see 6? (Peixin)I guess on Monday?
Tell something juicy about number 15? (Ice Lemon Tea)Hmm..Cool dude.
What do you like about 8? (Jia En)She kept secrets well and is a great friend to have!
Is number 4 attractive? (Yunting)Yes. (attached already ok!haha=X)
What was your first impression of 7? (Xin Ni)I don't really remember? Maybe Jay Chou?haha
How did you meet 3? (Peizhen)From Primary school!
Do you think 13 could kill someone? (Elvin Ng)No way!
Is 11 your best friend? (Lesley)Nope but one of those I hang out with. She is my FYP team mate now.
Have you ever kissed 5? (Fareehah)I don't think so right?lol
Do you think 2 has a crush on you? (Chukeng)She is purely straight..haha
Who do you spend the most time with?My poly school mates for now.
What is the last thing you did with 1? (AiLi)Chatting with her on the Msn.
Have you ever hung out with 2 outside of school? (Chukeng)Yes.Sometimes.
Have you ever slept with 5? (Fareehah)Yes. During chalet.
Do you think 6 is sexy? (Peixin)Yes. Wish to have her figure.LOL
Have you ever liked 7? (Xin Ni)I liked her as a friend.
Where is the last place you went with 8? (Jia En)I only know we walked to CWP together with the rest today.
Are you real close to 9? (Ashlee)Average la..haha
What kind of relationship do you have with 10? (Meiqin)MY bestie for almost 9 years.
Would you ever kiss 11? (Lesley)Kiss before right? Opps. LOL
Have you ever been to the movies with 12? (Melvin)I think with a group of people? Forgotten already.
Have you ever gotten in trouble with 13? (Elvin Ng)Never will.
would you ever make a move on 14? (Tay Ping Hui)I wish man..LOL
what do you and 15 talk about the most? (Ice Lemon Tea)Hmm..=(
HAHA
Photography-love (L)