</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/221356243465625412?origin\x3dhttp://lavenderx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
The Stories
Sunday, October 19, 2008

I went to eat popeyes today at changi airport...
I think it was the 3rd time I ate with the rpsd ppl...
shiok and fulfilling lunch!


Again..I hate to think that I will be graduating soon from rp.
which will be next year JANUARY! That's fast la!
It's rather contradicting as I thought graduating was definitely a good thing...
But I will miss the school life for sure.
Graduating from rp also means that I will be graduating from SD too if I do not further my studies.
I have spend almost 3 years in SD.
I guess I will miss the life in SD most.
and life in SD only happen once in this lifetime.
a place where I can find my courage,
a place that helps me grow and strengthen my faith.
a training ground that unleashed my potential.
plus all the struggles I faced together with the rest.
I'm truly happy.=]


However..recently I felt that I have been wasting my time away.
I felt that I have not live my life to the fullest yet.
especially at this moment of schooling days.
I felt that it wasn't enough..yet I am graduating soon.
I feel bad at times for neglecting my role...

Every time I look at those familiar faces,
seen how they struggle and overcome obstacles,
look at their victories,
seen how they grow more cheerful,
I look at myself,feeling ashamed...

There's no looking back.
so what can be done is to start over again from today before I regret!
practice,study and take actions!

Oh well..
not being religious or what here...
Just finding my happiness and to train myself as Humanism.



Helen Keller(the noble deaf blind woman) once said:"Is there anything worse than blind? The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but no vision."
(simply means no directions in life...)

Photography-love (L)


Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]

The Owner

--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.

- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.

Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years: New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]

Tagboard
``

Links

[P]ri/Sec School.. *

Aili.
Benjamin Toh.
Chamayne.
Cheryl.
Ismael.
Noel.
Pei Zhen.
Pricillia.
Qianting.

[R]p Friends.. *

Ashlee.
Chun Long.
Cynthia.
Dennis.
Eileen.
Felicia.
Fareehah.
Gloria.
Charlene.
Huiling.
Janice.
Jia En.
Jia Min.
June.
Jun Long.
Lesley.
Linghui.
Meihui.
Min Kai.
Pei Xin.
Randy.
Sharifa.
Syahidah.
Terence.
Xin Ni.
Yusra.
Zaki.

[R]psd.. *

RPSD's blog.
Benjamin.
Emily.
Hui Min.
Kystal.
Lovein.
Sharlene.
Vivian.
Xiu Min.
Yue Ming.

[F]riends.. *

Audrey.
hOoi x2.
Rain.
Shi Xuan.
William kor.
Yixin Mei.


[C]elebrities.. *

Felicia Chin.
Joanne Peh.
Elvin Ng.
Elvin Ng grp.
Elvinology.
Tay Ping Hui.
Tay Ping Hui II.
Nat Ho.
Soul.
Mi Lu Bing.
Show Luo Zhi Xiang.
XiaO Gui.
Da Shu.
Ariel Lin Yi Chen.
Lin Yu Zhong.
Arron Yan Ya Lun.
Jiro Wang Dong Cheng.
Chun Wuzun.
Calvin Chen Yi Ru.
Fahrenheit 1st.
Fahrenheit 2nd.
Mike He.
Chen Bo Lin.
Tang Yu Zhe.
2Moro.
Tank.
Joe MSN grp.
Joe Yahoo grp.
Joe.

The past
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
August 2011

My Old Blog=]

Extras


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thanks

designer :x-peacefulmelody
Basecodes:oneway
Images: dafont,paint.

free hit counter image
The web site design company guide.