The Stories
Sunday, November 16, 2008
*Edited*
[Jiro couldn't come yesterday coz he has a leg injury.
wasn't exactly sick..my mistake for hearing wrongly...haha
but still hope he can recuperate before dec 19...]
~~~
Today, I started queuing from 12.30pm till they came at 5.30pm...
5 hours man...
and I am all alone as my friend couldn't come.
I even tried talking to people beside me, but none of them seems nice to talk to=X
I must give applause to myself for being able to kill 5 hours of boredom sitting there alone.
super sad today.
You will know why later...

Before...
when I was sitting in the queue...

After...
they came and everyone blocked my view-.-

The best I can captured.

when I know there's only this 3 members,
my mood started to change...
I wanted to see Jiro so much yet he is
sick injured and couldn't come=(
I miss Jiro!

See, I even wrote him a letter...
only for him!

me to Jiro's letter=p
I got calvin to help me passed to him instead=X

their signatures...
another sad thing was I did not manage to purchase the poster which were on sales earlier..
I thought of going toilet break and came back to buy but it was already sold out-.-
Also, there's this lucky draw for tomorrow's kbox private party and I am not so lucky after all...
Damn sad...
I will post up the video soon!
~~~
Lastly, Happy birthday to Terence!
Photography-love (L)