The Stories
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I hate stalkers!
He's scary...
He intruded my life and I feel very uneasy about it.
We used to be good buddy.
But things gets out of hand ever since I knew the truth.
I don't understand how the hell he seems to know about my doings.
He msg me in the afternoon asking if I am alright.
I got a big shocked...
After that msg which I did not bother to reply, he send another msg saying he and the rest can try to help me if I have any problems.
Like when the hell did I told him I have problems?
He love to drag 'them' down when I am not even close to 'them' or even get in touched with them.
It's not the 1st time already!
I was fine before he said all those things.
I wonder how he can make such assumptions given that he doesn't even have any access to my private blog and stuff.
He's not even in my school.
My friends doesn't know him too.
Although we have some friends in common, but I am sure they knew nuts about my true life.
There's only facebook left? Just based on it?
If that's the case, it would be WTH lor.
How I wish I could tell him straight to the face, not to bother about my life!
Concentrate serving the NS la!
I'm damn irritated.
I'll never meet 'buddy' again.
I wonder how to face him in the future...
Photography-love (L)