Filming on wednesday was tiring. By asking a 4 years old kid(lesley's cousin) to act wasn't easy at all! especially when he had to cried several times in the script. and most of the time being forced to... poor boy...
Introducing the young talent... He's cute right? His name is Isaac.
playground scene...
in hadi's house...
see me playing toy cars with him...haha
lots of toy cars from hadi...
another talent, angeline. See...all our talents are cute..lol
More scenes to go I guessed! Saturday and Sunday!!!
Yeah! I bought my concert ticket!!=D Took me quite long to actually remember pegan in my contacts who is also one of their fan since 2 years ago...lol Thus when I contacted her, she said she don't mind going too! wow...2 years and we met again!how great!
I think I did this last week when I was bored..haha I am referring to the colouring=P
it's a kids' colouring competition..haha
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]