Those words somehow strikes me... it makes me realized that it was so true...
I don't believe in fortune telling or whatsoever... but when I hear the same thing more than 1 time, maybe it's time I should contemplate about it.
I agreed and am sure that I do have some health problems. though I wasn't diagnostically proven yet and not even sure myself. I must do something about it after graduation from rp. hopefully mentally prepared for any worse case by then...
My comrades have already gone through so why can't I? I will tell myself not to be afraid. Stay strong Huiyan!... staying positive is the best remedy...
PS: Don't bother asking me about it because I won't feel like saying this now. Don't worry friends, I'm fine now and I'm not upset. =]
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]