The Stories
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Now,I have many things to blog about.
as many events took place for the past few days.
On thurs evening, met up with the elves for the annual gathering.
celebrating elvin's birthday and christmas as well.
However,he was like 2 hours late due to his poor sickness.
He was actually down with fever since 2 days ago before the gathering and it was like 40 degrees!omg
totally appreciate his efforts for coming down still.
and he still manage to talk,laugh and mingle with us and he doesn't look sick at all.
But he could not speak very loud, which is the only thing I realized.
Other than that, he looks pretty normal with the constant smile on his face!
I really feel appreciated when he said he still remember me and seen me quite a few times though he might forgot my names at times.
So sweet of him taking efforts remembering everyone.
The most important thing at the gathering was I made good new friends once again!
we were all splited into 5 groups, E,L,V,I,N and I belong to group i.
my group was like all new people (1st timers)and I had to share with them my last year's experience.
It consist of Evelyn, her mum and her sis angeline, shixuan, minxing and Mishelle.
They were nice friendly people...
I seriously enjoyed myself very much that day.
I will upload the pictures soon after getting everything together...
As for friday, fyp as usual from morning..so fahrenheit's concert was in the evening.
It totally rox!
especially getting to see my favourite Jiro!
He rox at playing his guitar!Damn handsome!haha
The singing wasn't very well for Live as expected but at least they improved,
They each had their own different talents and I really admire them=]
again, pictures will be uploaded soon!
too many photos to upload la!omg-.-
and I sleep so late just to blog this-.-
Photography-love (L)