The Stories
Thursday, December 18, 2008
We were helping out for ashlee's fyp performance today(wed).
so I am one of the usher...

taking pictures in the dressing room...

we look so black!haha


during their actual performance...
wasn't a very clear picture though...
anyway,their performance was great!

the crews with ashlee...

'giant' shuan!haha



we were holding their badges...
It's nice helping out one another for other groups' fyp!
I help you.
You help me.
We are happy helpers!LOL
What a coincidence!
I saw my sec 1 crush!
I repeat...SEC 1!LOL
the used to be prefect,hockey player and my senior in school..
(C.h.a.p!...u girls should know who I'm referring to!haha)
considered untypical!haha
He was actually a friend of chris..haha
I bet he still remember me...
I guess today was the ever 1st time I talked to him!omg..haha
and I proudly told jia en, xin ni, peixin, lesley about it!lol
So excited about tomorrow!
I'm meeting elvin ng! my perfect bf I wish...haha
Fahrenheit was in singapore already too!
FRIDAY!!!=]
By the way,
by the way...
3 weeks of holiday has already started...
which means 3 more weeks or less to chiong for FYP!omg
No life for now...
I wish I was bold enough...
Photography-love (L)