The Stories
Saturday, December 27, 2008
So what did I do during christmas eve?
I was so sick that day la!
was down with flu,sore throat and fever!
but still insisted to go out=X
I'm that kind of person like 'How could I stay at home when I've already said I'm going out?'haha
so in the evening, I went to edwin's 21st birthday party.
And I really feel so terrible on my way there.
most of our year 1 sem 1 cliques couldn't make it though.
eileen was sick, terence was busy.
but alex and june were late.
which means I'm the 'only one' there!
I'm such a loyal friend right?=P
oh, I really missed those times we hanged out tgt.
After staying for sometime, I went to meet px to go ashlee's house for another christmas gathering.
Reached her house like 11.30pm.
I ate the leftover steamboat for supper.
we had fun playing the guitar hero!haha
I went home very early the next day, sleep for like 3 hours and prepare my pot luck food and headed to simei for another christmas gathering!(all the 3 places I went were far!)
So it was Christmas Day!
I really had fun with the rpsd's gathering at ronald's place.
but looks more like a ymd gathering.
coz the ratio of guys is to girls is 3:1...
to be exact, around 16 males with 5 females-.-
This is what I prepared!!hehe

yummy cocktails!
with fruits and bbq sauce...

1st time I did something ON MY OWN!lol
So this is how I spend my Christmas!!=]
It has never been so happening I guess!LOL
I got lots of wishes from friends too <3..
I think my phone bill is very high now!
Happy Birthday Yixin!<3
Photography-love (L)