Something made me ponder today... It doesn't mean that if you have many friends, you are happy. This is so true. What is the use of having so many people around, having fun but when it comes to having problems yourself, you have no one to turn to. Who is there to listen and guide you? This is what many people might be most afraid of. True friends are treasures.
I don't really like making friends anymore. Maybe just like some of you now right? It is always so hard to treasure the present friendships with everyone I know. Even if we used to be in very good terms, we might end up forgetting that person sometimes. And I didn't mean to. It isn't easy remembering, concerning, contacting everyone. I really tried hard to maintain friendships, even friends from primary 2 till now. I really treasure my friends from the bottom of my heart. Friends are my priority. Yes. I have to bravely admit. I'm scared of losing them.
Friends- I mean true friends. Someone whom I speak to, not HI-BYE class/schoolmates(acquaintance).
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]