I visited my dentist today(tue) and skipped the class.(no choice)
I think my braces problem is here again.
It's gonna be super troublesome.
anyway, I suddenly realized that my dentist has the eyes of edward cullen=X
hmm...maybe I think too much la..haha
but he really got nice beautiful eyes=p
~~~
The long awaited pictures..lol
=]
the lucky girl who got a chance to be on stage with them!
The different talents...
aaron's keyboard, jiro's guitar..
calvin beat boxing and wu zun's drums..
Handsome!haha
aaron's solo with Jade, the special guest.
jazz and retro style...
fighters...
I prefer this style of theirs...
waving goodbye...
last after encore...
oh!and I got their new album!!woohoo...
You weren't there.
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]