The Stories
Saturday, January 24, 2009
I somehow feel that I've failed to overcome the challenges.
I'm letting my emotions take over me which is not what I want.
That is why everything starts pouring over me all at once.
I need to learn more from them=(
I hate feeling sad coz I hate keeping them all to myself everytime!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last day of school was fun!
However it doesn't feel like last day too.
It doesn't seems like school has ended.
Maybe i still don't like the fact that I'm graduating.
I will miss my eye candys!=P
Schooling was fun coz you get to do lots of stuffs.
I'm going to start finding part time work now.sigh.
Sometimes when I think back the past..about the sch, the nice ppl that I hangout with, the times when we shared our stuffs and etc, I feel so upset.
Well..life has to move on.
I hope we can meet up often and catchup even though we might be busy with our own stuffs.
Ting Hsiang treated us pizza hut on this last day.
He's our best handsome faci for this semester!lol
I think I will upload all the photos at one shot once I got my laptop back from repair.
I will be returning Macbook back to pz!
Thanks for lending me!Muacks.
So most probably might not be online till after cny...
Miss me ppl!LOL
Oh..and Happy Chinese New Year!=]
Photography-love (L)