I noticed I have not mention anything about fyp. well...we have already submitted the project and oral defense will be this coming sat before it is Officially Over! Considered over actually...hopefully can pass with a C+ and I will be satisfied. Erm..my target quite low eh...but it's ok...
Btw, noel suggested a meet up dinner for our primary school friends yesterday which was very last min!lol sadly, I can only spend 1.5 hour with them at bpp subway before meeting with 2 other friends.
We shall meet up soon again with the rest! I remember we used to be probably the worst class(P5,P6) ever in the level school cohort..lol we made lots of troubles in class!lol
Btw I was so chui yesterday la... bad hair day plus a big pimple on my face-.- and my primary school friends saw!-.- it's like meeting new people lor as we have not met for sometime. haha okie..since when I become so vain>.<
btw..I did cut my hair few days ago.. hope it can grow longer before CNY! I will dye my hair soon too!
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]