The Stories
Sunday, February 22, 2009
SD makes me want to study.
I don't wish to leave SD so soon.
student division rocks!
I will work for a period and decide on my route again.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I realized...I don't know if it's true...
but I think if I begin to like someone...
I won't dare to look into his eyes..lol
and when you talk to the person.
u seem very happy and cheerful..lol
I like people easily...
but that doesn't means anything more than Love.
Thinking back sec sch days...
I think I can list out 20 eye candys/ppl I like in school back then..lol
even if it's just a day..it's also considered.lol
In poly...
hmm...I also don't know what's the amount..lol
I still miss my eye candys..lol
I think I like 3 person now..hmm..maybe 2=X
or rather I think they are good to consider.
but still not up to my standard yet=X
To conclude...I like bright and smart people!haha
that 2 person is definitely in the category..lol
Photography-love (L)