The Stories
Saturday, February 21, 2009

they were here to promote their new show.

HY meets Mars.
But HY is sad because she didn't get autograph yesterday.
Hy didn't get to take any pictures that is CLEAR.
HY didn't get to see his face when he first came on stage.
=(
Those inconsiderate people in the front row is damn irritating.
they hold the board so high that I can't even see a single one of them.
It was until when they seated down for autograph session that I get to see a little...
only the first 250 people can get free poster for autograph and I'm not one of them.
I should have went earlier to queue but was too lazy...=(
so I waited until the whole event finish, and I get to see a clearer view of them.
Still, my hand shaking all the time when I take pictures-.-

Hu yu bing..rainie yang and Jiro..

this is the best I have=(

this is roughly where I stand...
how to see?-.-
crowd in cwp is scary too...
My eyes were on Jiro all the time.
ask me what the other 2 actor and actress wore, I could not tell u a single thing..lol
Xin Ni was good enough to accompany me there and I didn't blame u for 'choosing the wrong standing position' la..haha
I wasted my time waiting for 3 hours plus...
and they were late for an hour due to departure delay or something...
yet I could not get anything in return-.-
damn shitty...

I did not even have a chance to pass this letter to Jiro...
how sad...
I'm gonna wait for March when fahrenheit come s'pore again...
I only like Jiro=P
catch the new drama show on channel U..9.30pm every saturday!
Jiro's aired as MARS in the show..hehe=]
Photography-love (L)