</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/221356243465625412?origin\x3dhttp://lavenderx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
The Stories
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
It does not matter...

It is not necessary the Brand of the pen that will makes your handwriting nice.
It is not necessary the Best School that you attend that will makes you a successful person.
It is not necessary the Best Meal in the world that needs to fill your appetite.

Everything else applies...Now I got it.
Just like when you just got a license and you want to buy a Lamborghini,
you might think it's cool and you can drive very fast.
but if you are unfamiliar with the road and have little experience,
you might risk getting yourself in trouble on the road unless you are very pro in driving.

I hope it makes sense..lol

~~~

I'm proud of RPSD.
We finished making our banner in school today(mon).
We are in-charge of it.
though I was only there for awhile, my spirt was with them.


I took this when I was about to leave...


I love the end product!

~~~

Oh..and I told you I'm fine with the grade for FYP.
I'm happy enough to pass=]
Result was out today morning.
Well..just look on the bright side of life!

"Life may be more akin to a series of meets than a single marathon. You can lose a race here or there, as long as you win in one contest, in one area. All the struggles you endured will become a prized investment in your own person."
~ Daisaku Ikeda

~~~

afternoon went to celebrate peizhen's birthday with CHAMP!lol
Happy Birthday!




birthday girl...






at pizza hut.

~~~

evening..went to smu to meet nus bro and ntu sis to compile our video!
so happy I have done my part for SD anniversary!=]
looking forward to saturday...

~~~

I'm having Japanese class tomorrow at jin si's house!woohoo...

Till then...BYE!


Photography-love (L)


Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]

The Owner

--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.

- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.

Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years: New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]

Tagboard
``

Links

[P]ri/Sec School.. *

Aili.
Benjamin Toh.
Chamayne.
Cheryl.
Ismael.
Noel.
Pei Zhen.
Pricillia.
Qianting.

[R]p Friends.. *

Ashlee.
Chun Long.
Cynthia.
Dennis.
Eileen.
Felicia.
Fareehah.
Gloria.
Charlene.
Huiling.
Janice.
Jia En.
Jia Min.
June.
Jun Long.
Lesley.
Linghui.
Meihui.
Min Kai.
Pei Xin.
Randy.
Sharifa.
Syahidah.
Terence.
Xin Ni.
Yusra.
Zaki.

[R]psd.. *

RPSD's blog.
Benjamin.
Emily.
Hui Min.
Kystal.
Lovein.
Sharlene.
Vivian.
Xiu Min.
Yue Ming.

[F]riends.. *

Audrey.
hOoi x2.
Rain.
Shi Xuan.
William kor.
Yixin Mei.


[C]elebrities.. *

Felicia Chin.
Joanne Peh.
Elvin Ng.
Elvin Ng grp.
Elvinology.
Tay Ping Hui.
Tay Ping Hui II.
Nat Ho.
Soul.
Mi Lu Bing.
Show Luo Zhi Xiang.
XiaO Gui.
Da Shu.
Ariel Lin Yi Chen.
Lin Yu Zhong.
Arron Yan Ya Lun.
Jiro Wang Dong Cheng.
Chun Wuzun.
Calvin Chen Yi Ru.
Fahrenheit 1st.
Fahrenheit 2nd.
Mike He.
Chen Bo Lin.
Tang Yu Zhe.
2Moro.
Tank.
Joe MSN grp.
Joe Yahoo grp.
Joe.

The past
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
August 2011

My Old Blog=]

Extras


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thanks

designer :x-peacefulmelody
Basecodes:oneway
Images: dafont,paint.

free hit counter image
The web site design company guide.