Soka uni of japan students is here again! we went to the airport on tue to welcome them as usual. some are familiar faces as they have came during last year's exchange.
me and kei...
I'm hanging out with them again tmr! I felt like we were all friends that know each other long time ago. ~~~
wed morning, we met up with yunting for the last time before she went Melbourne to study.
I will miss you, my dear friend! ~~~
Our booth at SIM has finally ended today. the things we sell...
I made those banners/posters...
the place is super hot. I so miss rp's air-con...haha ~~~
I went pulau ubin with the rpsd on thurs... cycle all the way for hours which is slightly better than walking but also very tiring as there are so many uphills and downhills and I almost fly off when coming down the slope-.-
I have pictures to upload but I better wait to get all of them 1st.
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]