The Stories
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I miss them=(
The suj students has left for japan on monday night.
Today...the 2nd badge is coming...
but I don't think I am going over to welcome them.
If only I live around east area...haha
On valentine's day...
went for dinner at lau pa sat with the suj students...

Our group photo...
u probably can't recognize the 2 japanese inside..haha
after dinner..we took them for sightseeing around the area...

RPSD...

The ladies...


again..only 2 are japanese..

we looked ghostly..
we then went to esplanade rooftop!

me and kei ogamo

me and yuki hirabayashi

yue ming..emily and Kei..


the whole group photo!

We sent them to cityhall as they need to catch a performance at 9pm.
As we part at cityhall...it was like parting at the airport...
I remember there was tears and reluctance in some of us.
On the day of their departure...

at the airport...

pretty yuki...her chinese name was pingling


me and kei.

me and Mihoko aka Poh.

me and Makoto aka Mamar, his nickname..lol

me and Taira aka Tara.

me and Koh Yamazoe aka Icchi.
He likes to pose like this for pictures!lol

me and Masao Hyoren aka Eisah.
many think he is the best looking.


we sang young eagles..standing in big circle.

sending the 14 of them off.

behind the gate...
most are the same age as me and they have wonderful dreams,
I should work hard like them...
and I really want to go japan one day with my comrades.
hmm..I am still waiting for all ubin pictures so that I can upload all at once.
My braces wire is poking me like hell now...
I guess I am used to the ulcers caused by my braces..but it is still painful...
Photography-love (L)