The Stories
Sunday, February 8, 2009
It's been so long since I blogged.
My laptop was finally back after 2 weeks!
After I had tried so hard to call the service centre!
Luckily my D drive is still save=]
I think I will blog lots of random stuffs that happened and can remember so far.
Currently...I have actually work with a few friends to come up this small business selling roses for valentine's day.
We also sell other stuffs like bears, couple keychains and snow globes...
Visit
www.glowingflower.blogspot.com
for more details!
Intro your friends too!
I have been very busy recently.
Besides visiting during CNY, business, hanging out with friends, I also have SD activities which I really enjoyed doing my best to help out every time.
I did not neglect either of them which is good=]
Being busy is better than doing nothing at home..haha
I
miss school.
I
miss themyou.
I still think of
themyou sometimes.
But it shall be just a dream.
can't blame that I'm a dreamer idealist..lol
~
3rd Feb,I am proud of myself.
It's been a long time,
I have never been so brave before.
~
Chinese New Year...Just a norm.
I still love my 6 nephews and 2 nieces...
But I am just too shy to even play with the kids...
what a laugh!>.<

cny day 1...

cny day 2...

C.h.a.p visiting...




~

someday at Halobar..

~
Jia en's birthdaywe went sentosa for sightseeing.

tram to sentosa...

looks like normal mrt though..haha

cool hut!

very small cake for jia en...



lots of roses!





imitating..haha



I find the guy behind cool=X


crabs hunting...haha



my misty camera lens...after coming out of air-con Koufu.

we came across this 2 cute angmoh mix kids in koufu...


they are super cute!
the girl even recognized us everywhere.
~

lucky numbers found in the mall.
~

rpsd meeting.
I will blog again soon!=]
Photography-love (L)