The Stories
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Heard a sad news about our dear bro nicholas who suffered from a stroke this morning due to his not fully recovered brain surgery last year.
but sansho shima(three obstacles and four devils)will never defeat us.
went for SD dmk meeting today and everyone chanted for him earnestly.
He's now in SGH..really hope he can recover soon.
I remember he said he likes sports and NS.
I hope he can fulfill his wishes.
another SUJ exchange today.
well..didn't manage to interact much with them though.
agreed with yue ming...I do prefer the 1st badge more=X
However, this badge guys are all not bad looking sia=X
especially Hiroshi...hahaha

snapshot of 2 of the guys...

Hiroshi is the one in yellow..lol
after dinner with the suj,
most of them left for zadankai meeting.
so end up me..jun yuan and mike went vivo to shop..(for mike's clothes actually)

bro mike treated us Ben and Jerry ice-cream!LOL

I tried cheesecake brownie flavour..not too bad..haha

thanks to mike!
I still miss yuki and kei...
glad that they replied my mail=]
Photography-love (L)