The Stories
Monday, March 9, 2009
oh dear...
STA graduation party is this wed!
but I got myself sunburn and having uneven skin colour due to the sun!
how to dress nicely that day?!lol
and my cheeks are Red now!omg-.-
It's been a long time I got this sunburn feeling!
Damn painful! Can't sleep properly too..sian
Because,I went to sentosa yesterday!..
with pz..jeff and gang..lol
we played volleyball, frisbee, cards...
and the weather was super hot!

look at how tired I am!lol



the guys!


on the way home~

waiting for the IR to open!haha
~~~
_____________________________________________________________________________________
so long ever since I wanted to post up pictures of the trip to pulau ubin...
with the RPSD peoples!
1st time to ubin and it's a nice gathering!




only 3 girls went!lol


our boat...

our arrival to pulau ubin!

bamboo trees...

wild dogs are everywhere on the island...

we came across a point whereby the area was flooded due to the high tide of the sea.

nice scenery...


we are looking at...

This!
from across the river, stones that looks like the statue of a buddha.

happen to saw this RP school signboard there..
so we took a picture with it..lol
Photography-love (L)