The Stories
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I think I am back to the 'crazy' girl again.
I have been chasing fahrenheit again when they are in Singapore.
My main motive is to see Da Dong ma!hehe
Finally get to pass him the letter already!!=]
I actually ton overnight with a few fans just to get a good place during the autograph session!
It's also my 1st time staying overnight just to see my idols...
and we have a price to pay of course.
Eg. getting mosquitoes bites, RED ants bite...omg-.-
The red ants are scary...and damn painful when get bitten.
It made us shifted place lots of times..
We were queuing outside the mall!
Of course I am not the most craziest fan.
Some of them came on wed! 4 days before lor!-.-
Ok, so this time I really have a nice view to see all of them on stage.
If only I have a better camera..DSLR!!

look at my tired face!haha
FLH also had a night event at St james after the autograph session which I didn't go because there's no tickets.
and I am damn tired after getting home in the late afternoon.
Had to work next day too and I am so tired during work!
I don't know it's purely a chance or what, but everything seems to happen perfectly.
Work ended 1 hr earlier than usual as we finished our task and supposely we had to work the next day, Tuesday, but we need not have to go down.
And I received a call from Felice telling me that she have 3 tickets for tonight(Monday) campus superstar Live show and I am so damn excited!
Because the special guests are Fahrenheit!!!
It was super last minute!
Had to reach mediacorp before 7.15pm and luckily my work ended early and after I rushed home at 5 and had a quick dinner, I managed to reach there early!=]
The taxi uncle amazingly surprised me too!
Normally, when you are in a rush, you will feel panick wanting to go to this place, and hope the traffic doesn't jam and etc.
But this time, it is the other way round!
I don't feel panicked when I realized what I saw..LOL!
This taxi uncle always shaked his head when he saw many cars on the road, seems irritated when he see the little jams here and there, change lane so quickly when got stuck in the lane that doesn't move...
Even asking me permission to U-turn and stuff..How rare!
After reaching my destination, he even greeted me "Have a nice day or something."
This is so cool!lol=P
I should have taken down his car plate no. to write a letter of appreciation to him!lol

I bought another new edition album and gt them both signed=]


Before I even got to queue for FLH's autograph session,
I was at St James catching 8.33FM 2 years birthday event.
After the event, went to eat, then went in again to club for free!
Dance Dance!!=]

Jeff and his group singing.

I just can't open my eyes big when using cam flash=(


I realized I forgot to add on something for the last post.
I forgot to mention I have watched the movie; cofessions of a shopaholic!haha
I will upload other photos again!I need to sleep!LOL
Photography-love (L)