My laptop breaks down again yesterday night-.- I spend the whole day servicing my laptop today! I hate going down to Acer to fix it again. so I eventually got it fixed successfully by myself through trial and error..haha proud of myself=P
Happy April Fools Day!
~~~
Regarding Fahrenheit's autograph session last sunday, it ended sadly... really pity those fans who didn't get their albums signed after queuing for 8 hrs or more. I know that feeling lor!! FLH had to rush down to st james for their next event which many wasn't very happy about this arrangement by HIM company. Worse still, the staff made use of Aaron saying he had stomachache when he did not have! Aaron and wu zun got mad and quarreled with the staff..wah! Heard that aaron even cried knowing he cant finish signing all the albums. They are really very sincere and caring towards their fans. Stupid management!=X
1 of the fan recorded fahrenheit's apologies...
Sun... I am standing at the side..not a good position though with the speakers there-.-
standing at the side wasn't too bad either.. because I caught their attention when I waved to them=P Wanted to say something to Jiro but I am too nervous to...sigh
Mon... I took pictures secretly when they sang at campus superstar=X
the person in front kept blocking my view-.-
I miss them!!! Especially Jiro 大東!=]
~~~
The science centre trip!
The magic show!
where is my head?!
Magical yea?haha
cool..I look like some creature..lol
We are on TV!
Day 1 newly born chicks!
cute Gerbils!
The girls! I miss you all!
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]