The Stories
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I remembered my mood was not very good on my last day trip in Korea.
I didn't feel like leaving.
So on the way back in the plane, I spend my time watching 2 movies they had.
It was my first 2 Korean shows.
In fact, it's a movie.
All I can say is very nice plot!
I recommend YOU! If you like romance genre.
"
Hello Schoolgirl" and "
Lost and Found"!=]


And..wanted to say that...
it's hard to find this kind of guy in Korea!=P
I did not really see any handsome guys or pretty girls on the street la!lol
wasted eh! Must be hiding at home...lol
~~~
Side track a little=P
I went to the dental today.
I met a dentist who is very handsome!lol
When he came over to check on my teeth, I can feel my heart beating nervously=X..LOL
Whoever got him as a dentist ah..lucky la!hahaha
My own dentist also not bad la=X
~~~
3rd day to Jeju.
My breakfast!

lunch...japalang eh!lol

we went to a place where we get to learn how to make Kimchi!

We get to try on the Korean traditional costume!

LOL!

We left for Jeju island in the afternoon.
Only an hour flight.

Jeju international airport has no direct gate, thus have to take another short bus to the airport.


went to teddy bear museum!



many different bears!


this 2 bears are so dead..haha

gigantic bear!

my bf..haha

bear house.

I like this!haha

Eating Ice-cream on a cold weather!

steamboat for dinner...

this looks...hmmmm
Jeju is a nice place for honeymoon.
We left the place the next day.
~~~
Happy Birthday to Meiqin!=]
Photography-love (L)