</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/221356243465625412?origin\x3dhttp://lavenderx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
The Stories
Thursday, April 9, 2009
I'm flying off tomorrow!!!hehe
It's a 10.35 night flight.
I hope I can sleep on the plane till morning.
Almost done with packing up already.

I wonder how korea is like...
as I have never really watch any Korean dramas or shows.
I hope the weather can still be cold..so that I can wear my big jacket!lol

I must also learn to live with my aunt for the 1st time that I'm staying in the same hotel room with her.


7th April 2009 was my Graduation Day!


The STA ppl!


my mum took this when I was on stage..lol
It look as though I am taking the big trophy which is not of cause..lol


I don't know why, but I have never look so pretty before=X
Must be too happy to graduate..haha
But I still miss RP=(
I miss you!


my dear parents.

~~~

After graduation day, I rushed down to aloha changi for RPSD chalet!
I already miss out the fun on the night before..the BBQ!=(
I had difficulty finding my way there..so ulu..haha


RPSD chalet!


they were already fishing when I reached.


















cats outside our door.


they lined up so nicely..so cute..lol


my door gift=]

I enjoyed playing the fun games!
Hide and seek, blind mice...
Hide and seek was scary. I hid under the bed and wardrobe lor!
In the dark leh!=S
The house so big also..haha
I didn't stay over the night though...

~~~


Let me share more..since I won't be blogging for sometime.

My childhood memories!!!
I uploaded them in facebook some time ago.



I was so young then!


I love this picture.
Because I think I am dressed very stylish!LOL=P
oh..and behind are my cousins.


I look scared.lol


Must be a handsome guy=P


I look cute right?haha=X


Bugs Bunny carried me!
Must be a handsome guy also=X


I don't know what is this..
but this is damn cute!lol




some resort I think.


I bite my nails when I was young..haha


little princess=P


some may have seen this in my room wall before.lol




handsome white horse.






handsome angmoh!=P


I like angmoh kids last time.haha




I look so nerdy la!



Miss me People!=]

Photography-love (L)


Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]

The Owner

--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.

- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.

Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years: New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]

Tagboard
``

Links

[P]ri/Sec School.. *

Aili.
Benjamin Toh.
Chamayne.
Cheryl.
Ismael.
Noel.
Pei Zhen.
Pricillia.
Qianting.

[R]p Friends.. *

Ashlee.
Chun Long.
Cynthia.
Dennis.
Eileen.
Felicia.
Fareehah.
Gloria.
Charlene.
Huiling.
Janice.
Jia En.
Jia Min.
June.
Jun Long.
Lesley.
Linghui.
Meihui.
Min Kai.
Pei Xin.
Randy.
Sharifa.
Syahidah.
Terence.
Xin Ni.
Yusra.
Zaki.

[R]psd.. *

RPSD's blog.
Benjamin.
Emily.
Hui Min.
Kystal.
Lovein.
Sharlene.
Vivian.
Xiu Min.
Yue Ming.

[F]riends.. *

Audrey.
hOoi x2.
Rain.
Shi Xuan.
William kor.
Yixin Mei.


[C]elebrities.. *

Felicia Chin.
Joanne Peh.
Elvin Ng.
Elvin Ng grp.
Elvinology.
Tay Ping Hui.
Tay Ping Hui II.
Nat Ho.
Soul.
Mi Lu Bing.
Show Luo Zhi Xiang.
XiaO Gui.
Da Shu.
Ariel Lin Yi Chen.
Lin Yu Zhong.
Arron Yan Ya Lun.
Jiro Wang Dong Cheng.
Chun Wuzun.
Calvin Chen Yi Ru.
Fahrenheit 1st.
Fahrenheit 2nd.
Mike He.
Chen Bo Lin.
Tang Yu Zhe.
2Moro.
Tank.
Joe MSN grp.
Joe Yahoo grp.
Joe.

The past
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
August 2011

My Old Blog=]

Extras


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thanks

designer :x-peacefulmelody
Basecodes:oneway
Images: dafont,paint.

free hit counter image
The web site design company guide.