Korea was fun but I prefer Japan though. Many village in Korea. Still, I miss Korea. I dream of getting married in Korea and live in the farm..haha But not possible of course..haha Back to reality.
I took 900 plus photos for the 8 days. I guess I can't possibly post them all up. I wish I could..lol
1st thing, I can't sleep on the plane for my night flight there. So tired, yet can't sleep and caught a flu because it's cold. I watched the sunrise as time past.
--> --> (point of view looking out from the plane window)
My meals on board. Korean dish..
I can sleep only when I got on the bus in the early morning. and I had Mcdonald breakfast at the Incheon Airport. Reached there at 6am, which is only 5am in Singapore.
The weather was not too cold at first. But it defers from places everyday. Yongypong was the coldest with 3 degree Celsius at night!
I already had most of my pictures uploaded at facebook but I will explain about it here.
On the 2nd day at Incheon...
farm is nice..isn't it?lol
learning how to weave mat.
Tada!hahaha
cute!
Making rice cake..mochi.
1st hotel. outside scenery.
Sauna and Spa waterpark!
this is how the waterpark looks like.
Steamboat dinner.
Korean dishes.
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]