The Stories
Monday, April 27, 2009
Star Awards 09!Yesterday was a happy day for me.
I'm still happy now though=]
Star Awards rocks!
I screamed my heart out for my favourite artiste.
Which the best of all is none other than
Elvin Ng and
Tay Ping Hui!=]

I was really sad when TPH did not get the best male lead actor=(
He acted well in The Golden Path.

So I wrote a comment in his blog.=]
I was glad both Tay Ping Hui and Elvin get in the Top 10!
My call did not go to waste!Haha
I hate that stupid time restriction thingy which made elvin so nervous on stage.
Elvin really rocks my world yesterday.
He is the best actor I ever know.
So caring and nice towards his fans.
I can't imagine he agreed to hangout with us yesterday.
Sweet!=p
He treated us food and drink!hehe
Many more things that made our day...
Secret Secret=P

1st take. Outside mcs.

2nd take.
I was shocked when he asked me to take another picture with him again.
Now I knew why.lol
BTW the lorry was rented by us!

This is how we waited for Elvin to come out=]

Elves!

We should win the Most Creative and Outstanding Fan Club!LOL
Feel sorry for Elvin and Jessica too.
Because of us, Jessica waited so long and took a cab back her own as she was in a rush.
Supposedly he had to send her home.
I know Elvin's mum is very sweet too.
Like parents, like son ma!Hahaha

Kym Ng.

Zoe Tay.
I took with them while waiting for Elvin=P
As for the others, no time to approach=X

His award is Heavy!
Initially was waiting for TPH to drive out.
But unfortunately he did not stop his car.
Damn Sad=(
By the way, I so hated my hair yesterday!
You can see from the pictures how messy it is!
Like Siao Char Bo lor!=X
Sweat plus the wind when took the lorry = Bad Hair!
Paiseh lor! Elvin saw my ugly side=X
I hope Elvin get well Soon from diarrhea!=X
Same goes to Chor Meng!
And I went home around 2am..lol
Today have to wake up early to work.
Very tiring!
But I'm happy enough!=X
~~~
Oh and Recently, people keep thinking I am still the age of 15 or 16.
So sad eh.
Even Elvin says I am opposite of 21 which is 12 only!-.-
Dunno to feel happy or sad lor!-.-
OMG-.-
Photography-love (L)