Early in the morning, I went for Air Force interview. 4 person asking me questions and I was kinda stress la. Shocking? I'm not sure if I made the right choice. From initially wanting to be a police, now it's a big change. I will be waiting for my results..not sure if I stand a chance though. Hmm...I will have to go through Nafa and 2 weeks BMT at Tekong too. One thing I'm afraid of is my health.
4th day to Daegu.
My breakfast!
The hotel Bear.
seongsan sunrise peak.
My lunch!
Folk village.
Piggy.
the lanterns signifies some festival.
Nice flower?heheh
Cherry Blossom!
Soya bean making process...
actually it doesn't look hygienic though.
we took a ride around the whole farm!
it's just very green lor..haha
and some flowers.
our dinner!
Korean BBQ.
~~~
I did not really want to believe in Horoscope thingy. But this is just so makes sense..o.o I got this at my facebook profile.
Thursday, April 23 Taurus Horoscope Huiyan, There will be opportunities for learning that come to you as a result of your career. Changes in your field or work sector may demand some kind of re-education, and if that is the case, your employer may actually offer to cover the costs.
- Opportunities to learn..Definitely. - Studying at Air Force school is free. They also do sponsor if I were to study a degree at local Uni.
So True yea? Many times it makes sense. So to believe Horoscope or not? You guys can go add the application to see if it's true for you too.
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]