The Stories
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Woo!Yesterday was FUN!
I haven't been seeing my RPSD comrades for so long!
I miss them so much!!!
RPSD campus connect was fun yesterday because it was a 'dinner connection'
We had dinner at a AMK hawker centre and followed by some sharing by Benny at AMK Mcdonald!
That same AMK Mac!Reminds me of Elvin Ng Leh!LOL=P
They also celebrated krystal and my birthday together!
(Mine was last week, hers was on 14th)
Lots of Laughters and Joy!hehe
Sadly, no pictures.
Oh well, I missed the Last Friday's basketball session!=(
I hope I can go for the Badminton session next Friday!
Training for SD sports Day starts tomorrow!=]
Jia You Huiyan!
<3 RPSD.

LOOK AT MY FACE!

Can you see?

It's so RED!

This happens after running 7 rounds below my house...
Exactly the same when I drank some alcohol-.-
But I think the RED is still not obvious enough in the picture..haha

I found this letter while tidying my room..
You should know who you are that I'm writing to..lol
Be honored to read the content!Damn funny=X..lol
It was written during my sec school days!lol
CLICK to read!
PS: The lighter blue ink was written by me=P

Thanks Far!=]
Just saw this in your blog..hehe
My hair was funny back then ar?lol
Hi, Happy advanced birthday to You!=P
Photography-love (L)