I want to declare!!! I have a new crush now=XXX Hahaha very sudden ah! But cannot say here leh=PPP
Clue:Same Secondary School=XP
But we never talk at all Anymore! And I am not brave enough to make that move la... Forget it then..haha
~~
Anyway so excited that I'm getting my wardrobe tomorrow! Finally a proper wardrobe to put my tons of clothes..lol
~~
I went back to RP today! I miss RP. But the feeling isn't the same anymore. I don't see familiar faces around again. Meet up with Rpsd peeps to practice the 7 legged race! Have dinner at CWP but I forgot the timing totally! After realizing it's turning 9pm, I rushed off 1st in order to catch The Ultimatum!=X Still, I missed 15mins of the show but luckily nothing interesting=P..haha
Ultimatum is really nice for those who have watched it.. 1st time captured in HD..super clear and shiok to watch!hahaha Nice watching Elvin acting baddie in the show too!
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]