Thanks for the advanced celebration and presents!=] I always felt like a superstar whenever it's my birthday=P
I had an upper tooth extraction on that friday morning. It was successful and I can even eat my dinner..haha Oh guess what!my dentist was on leave and so that handsome dentist took over instead!hehe I got a shock at first la..lol His name is Eugene..LOL
On my birthday itself, met up with the DSA peeps.. Thanks for celebrating my birthday too!
we went to Waruku! The food damn nice la!
My yummy dinner!
salmon, scallop, wedges!
(px did this=])
Thank you guys!
Thanks to many many people for the wishes! Thank you yunting and dennis too!=]
~~~
Today, went to Tampines 1 and Tamp Ikea with Jia En and Peixin! My first time to both places..lol
peixin's house..lol
my room?lol
aiyo..kena caught in bed!lol
cooking in the kitchen.
my dream room!=P
Food you can't miss at Ikea.. yummy meatballs!
chicken wings.
at Topshop.
I love this cute heart shape glasses la!haha
~~~
Yesterday was Mother's Day. My brother's treat.
That's all!Working tomorrow again..zZz
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]