I have pass the interview for Air Force. I still have to pass medical checkup and NAFA!! I need to start training SOON! o.o
Day 6 Back to Seoul
My breakfast.
The takoyaki there is bigger and more!7 leh!haha
Filming site of winter sonata..just opposite my hotel at Yongpyong but no time to go over to take picture=(
Ginseng chicken soup for lunch! and I finished the whole chicken!=P it's 1 chicken per person..haha
Bbq again for dinner!
Everland resort thempark!
But it was a rainy day...
everyone had to wear raincoat. But I never took a picture with that. too ugly to=X
queuing up...
yes. I sat this boat ride thingy..haha
reminds me of sentosa..lol
Popcorn.
safari...
All the while, it was raining but I took off my raincoat so it's freezing cold!
Counting down...6 more days=]
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]