Group photo! Our outing on Labour day! so crowded that day lor..with those workers there also-.-
I think I very bias...never put up pictures of the guys..lol=P All at facebook la..haha
5th May was my 1st time running ever since dunno when..lol Thanks Pz for accompanying me=] I forced myself to run but failed after 2 rounds at the stadium. The after feeling is so terrible and I almost vomited. I will work harder!!!
愛就宅一起 damn nice drama!!!=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Day 7 Seoul
Breakfast!
shopping time!
The face shop.
uniqlo!
selling all the famous korea celebrities stuffs..lol
Next is Lotteworld adventure park! Consist of indoor and outdoor rides.
boat ride.
Monorail ride!
Merry-go-round!
outdoor...
dinner at Shanghai restaurant.
Many girls were scared of him lor!-.- But I went up to take a pic with him..haha I dunno why I looked scared too=P Wonder how he looks like=X
view from my hotel window.. just opposite Lotteworld adventure park.
Tomorrow morning going to extract tooth le! hopefully I can still eat after that..
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]