The Stories
Thursday, May 14, 2009
I was sad and disappointed with myself yesterday.
Why didn't I manage my time properly?
I did not wake up late and I did not expect I will be late too.
Yet I was wrong!
I can't go in for my RSAF medical checkup because I was apparently late for 10 mins and plus the waiting etc.,I was actually late for 15 mins!
The letter clearly stated that late-comers will not be entertained.
The guy at the reception even apologize to me but I know they can't be blame.
I should not be late after all.
Thus, my appointment was being scheduled to 3rd June instead..haiz=(
I shall continue to train hard for NAFA!
Day 8 - Back to S'pore.
View of Lotteworld Adventure park from hotel window.

Outside hotel.



last meal in Korea..



At the airport...

Our nice Korea tour guide!

boarding the plane...

I dislike this meal on board.
tasted worse than normal korean dish=X
So I have no appetite for it.

From teddy bear museum.
Below are photos taken and edited by a professional photographer=]
Credits all to him!


Just like a magazine cover. Interesting eh?

I was trying to cover the bottle of wine and even when I put my whole weight on it, I still can't push that lever down.

Under the cherry blossom tree.


I love this 2 group photos.
How I wish I can keep in contact with those sis/bros I talked to on Day 2 when we were at the pool and Spa.
They thought I'm xiao mei mei(small girl) only lor..sad..haha
and ya I'm the youngest in the group.
Photography-love (L)