Finally met up with my primary 2 bestfriends yesterday!LOL we were in the same class till primary 4. So it has been years since we hang out again! I am someone who treasures friendship okie!haha We just had a simple dinner at Subway plus watching Hannah Montana the movie! Ok, also took lots of photos too..haha
If I'm not wrong, I still remember I have a good malay friend called Nadiah during pri 1. But lost contact already=(
I miss yixin mei too! If you see this, when are we going out again?LOL
~~~
My Napfa test is tomorrow! At tpy stadium!!!O.O
Hi! My Motivation=]
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]