I want to collect all other cool film roll cameras! Wait till I have money, I will buy them all!=P
My Next Target=P Multilens film roll camera!
Visit http://khloee.livejournal.com/ for all the cool cameras!haha
My Horoscope was so true today: Huiyan, You may be feeling somewhat self-indulgent today. That may translate into some unnecessary spending, especially where it comes to hobbies, crafts or entertainment. If you are a parent beware of spoiling your little angels today. They may be acting like little devils later on. -.-
~~~
CIC meeting today. My dearest members,Yue Ming and Emily have become the new CIC!*Clap* I have officially graduated from RPSD too! I will miss RPSD lots! =(
Have been thinking a lot this 2 days. I have to make a decision by end of this month.. Gohonzon shall let me have the wisdom=]
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]