My lab report determines that I have a little high cholesterol. I don't know if it will somehow affect me for the job yet.. and my Napfa was gone case too..all because of standing broad jump and sit and reach. Not much retries as they were very strict. I guess I have not work hard enough on it. I was so nervous that day. Did not really warm up before the test and thus causing my whole body aching today. Even sitting down on the floor is a problem. Next Napfa attempt is next month, by then, I will still have to retake all the stations all over again...
Anyway I bought a new table from Ikea yesterday! Really DIY man! Proud of it!haha=P Thank goodness peizhen was there to help me! My room is now 90% renovated !haha
我哪里错了?
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]