You have no idea how upset I was with what you told me earlier. I cried today knowing I still could not help you and you gave up trying. If you ask me what is troubling me now, It will be how to solve all your problems. I see your problems as my own problems. I really think and try very hard to help you every time. But things doesn't seems to progress.
I wonder if you take my advice after all... To stop being stubborn anymore... And be cheerful just like before...
Do you know every time when you feel upset, it is making me upset and affecting my mood... I am tired but yet I will not give up trying. Hoping 1 day you will come to realize your senses and thinking positively. I wish I could brainwash all your negative thoughts totally...
You make me wants to become a psychologist. To help you and others who are having problems. Though it is something which I have always consider taking up before.. Sigh...
Photography-love (L)
Welcome
Hello.
Welcome to my blog=]
The Owner
--- Huiyan---
- Birthday on 9th May.
- Loves ~
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
KTV-ing.
Photography.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.
Her Wishes
- Human Revolution Book Vol. 1 & 2.
- More Books!=P.
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years:
New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]