The Stories
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Dear readers,
Today you will be fortunate..'coz I'll be sharing 1 of my dreams here..lol=P
Someday, I would like to travel to anywhere in the world where there are less fortunate people around.
I'm gonna be lending them a helping hand and do whatever I may never have done in my life.
That will be a truly fulfilling life.
I hope it will come true=]
Perhaps it will be my Greatest Wish as a human being living on this earth!Hehe
I've heard of SSA organizing a similar voluntary trip during Oct period...
But I guess at this point of time, my parents would most probably not be at ease to let me go.
Though I really feel like going..but I'm sure 1 day they will be able to see my independence.
Thus, I shall focus on other stuffs for now.
Oh,
Having this dream, a TV programme caught my attention.
It is called "
Stars For A Cause"
Which will debuts on
16th July, this coming
Thursdays at 8 pm Or 12 am!
Only on
Channel U!
Program Objective• To highlight the significance of traveling with a cause. Every small effort one contributes is a promise make the world a better place.
• Overseas and local celebrities lead by example, shedding their celebrity status as they volunteer selflessly for the meaningful causes.When I saw this advertisement, I was like WOW!Confirm must watch!haha
So what is your greatest Dream?~~~
Right now I have been looking forward to work everyday...
weekdays of course.
Tiring but I am doing my best every time which I am very proud of.
'coz study also never so enthu la!=P LOL
I have watched Ice age 2 with 3D glasses!
Not really that awesome but just a new experience lor.
I think it will only be popular for a period of time only...
Go sentosa 4D magix should be much better I guess..haha

Here is the picture with our 3D glasses..lol
~~~
Yesterday, I met up with melvin, peixin and xin ni!
Had a good chat and catchup!=]
Hope to see the rest next week!=]
Photography-love (L)